Thursday, November 19, 2015

Gobbledy Goop Mush Or Goo

Please don't ever be afraid of me, tho I may not stay u will never leave, once uve earned a spot in my heart, no matter the amount of time or how far we are apart, u will forever remain there, seriously have no fear, my love and friendship are eternal, almost family-like/fraternal, u bring out the best in people, ur the quintessential needle, and this planet is the haystack, u have the ability most other gays lack, random hookups and sex isn't what I aim at I hate that, is loneliness karma's payback, for aggressively looking for love, man do u give the most energetic hugs, u heal me with affection, just being in ur presence I feel the magical protection, it's like nothing can penetrate, u give me the patience to wait, u make my soul feel great, indestructible like I won't break, no matter what obstacles arise, when I'm high the dead giveaway's my eyes, u see past the superficial shit, give me the strength courage and confidence to handle it, the stress and pressure of life, u could cut the sensual tension with a knife, every single moment I'm around u, I melt into a pile of gobbledy goop mush or goo, becoming a poet at a loss for words, what could possibly be any worse, perhaps there's no reverse for solitude's curse, but trying to imagine my world without u in it really hurts!

Peace and 1,
JC
11/19/15

No comments:

Post a Comment