Monday, November 30, 2015

Good Day & Good Luck

I'm so sick and tired of trying to find myself, I desperately need professional help, I'm going fricken crazy, if I hear one more person thinks I'm lazy, I'm just gonna blow my damn brains out, feel like my heart's got gout, I know who I am and what I want ya'll just don't think I deserve it, apparently I haven't earned shit, I just can't do enough, constantly defending my choice of pursuing music over love, I mean I'm 33 and still single, imagine being surrounded by unavailable couples who secretly mingle, except when it comes to me, I must be retched ratchet disgusting or straight up fucking ugly, I'm like Dory but instead of swimming I say just keep smiling, they're not really perfect or happy they're faking and lying, I've heard it from the horse's mouth, I have no more strength to verbally bout, I'm finally throwing in the towel and giving up, wish ya'll nothing but the best good day and good luck!
 
Peace and 1,
JC
11/30/15

No comments:

Post a Comment