Saturday, November 14, 2015

Help Me Catch Myself

I need a mentor or a coach, to help me change my approach, a new best friend, to shoot the shit with and get bent, I'm a pretty simple guy, a paralegal and a poet rapper singer songwriter on the side, never thought about my wedding day so I can't decide, would I be the groom or the bride, it really shouldn't matter, are u superficial enough to dump me over getting fatter, can't u love me for who I am, just don't forget about including me in ur future life plans, u don't have to be a fan of my art, disengenuousness breaks my heart, try communicating open and honestly always straightforward and real, expressing confidence intelligence and how u truly feel, all relationships have boundaries and limits, sometimes I catch myself nervously spasm studder or figit, still learning how to take compliments and flattery, bdsm doesn't involve assault abuse or battery, actually it's supposed to be fun hot safe and sexy, wanna wrestle me, see if my milk from my testes tastes like nestles, i know I can be too intense aggressive and pervy, but if u took the time/opportunity to get to know me ud find I'm extremely valuable and worthy!

Peace and 1,
JC
11/14/15

No comments:

Post a Comment