Friday, November 20, 2015

Is Faith Masochistic Torture

A whole weekend without seeing u is torture, hope u like the early christmas present ur partner bought ya, so now ull be online more, since ur screen is no longer cracked like before, why am i so addicted to u, like a tool fool or babbling bafoon, i lose all self control, what is my ultimate goal, mystified by the unavailable, the rights to life liberty and pursuit of happiness are inalieable, perhaps I was quick to say no, u know how relationships come and go, especially in the gay community, I refuse to let lust or my dick rule me, i'm attracted to creative intraverted wallflowers and fixer-uppers, but draw the line if u voted for George W (Dubbya), esp if ur black a girl or gay, are u mascochists or just ignorant to self hate, any minority that is a republican conservative, doesn't deserve to live, no I really don't mean or believe that, it's simply a rhyme to complete my poem/rap, I can't understand tho ur rationale or logic, ur either a glutton for punishment or straight up retarded, not like liberals are any better, snuggled cuddled next to u during stormy weather, is the only thing that can get me thru this election season, I'm about to start a riot chaos and get arrested for treason, for no other reason, than the US government and judicial system are no longer worth having faith or believing in!
Peace and 1,
JC
11/20/15

No comments:

Post a Comment