Sunday, November 29, 2015

Is Love A Kid's Myth

Life ain't fair and I can't get over it, why don't I just let go of shit, perhaps in wanting it all I get nothing, maybe my behavior is what's been disgusting, presumptuously tearing others down out of jealousy and spite, blaming everybody else for my plight isn't right, makes me look like a self absorbed ass, but I have respectfully and nicely asked, scratched ur back, without anything in return, how many times have i been burned, i just want opportunity and support when's it my turn, at what point have i proven and earned, my place in the ranks among the elite, please lord I need relief from all this grief, am I meant to be coupled, or the single third wheel who causes promiscuous trouble, never in a relationship of my own, will I ever recapture that euphoric mirage-like feeling called home, which is where the heart is, perhaps similar to Santa Jesus and other fairy fable tale myths, or the old school cereal called Trix...they're just for kids!

Peace and 1,
JC
11/29/15

No comments:

Post a Comment