Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Life Lust & Love

Life is definitely an interesting ride, can be a love/hate relationship at times, I know I can be a bit much with my rhymes, but they are all mine, no one could ever replace, this smile or this face, regrets are the only real waste, perhaps I've got an addicting taste, fuck virginity and staying chaste, let lust flow, another fag for a blow and go, in the bathroom stall of the local watering or glory hole, what is ur ultimate purpose or goal, how much are ur heart and soul worth, is size more important than girth, take off ur pants and shirt, notice I didn't say skirt, yes femme and trans phobia lurks, but preference isn't discrimination, ya'll being divided and conquered by ignorance fear and ur own self loathing and hating, I'm done sitting silent and waiting, for some asshole to blow us all up, this holiday season I'm just thankful for my friends fans and fam who continue to show me love, so keep on keeping on moving forward and living, be kind to others and have a wonderfully happy Thanksgiving!
Peace and 1,
JC
11/25/15

No comments:

Post a Comment