Sunday, November 29, 2015

Lots Of Lust & Guts

Here let me rub ur feet, it'll help lull u to sleep, lay back and relax, or put ur head in my lap, I just wanna please u, cuddle and tease too, get all hot horny and bothered, maybe tied spreadeagle gagged and collared, like a good kinky piggy or pup, duct tape fixes everything and'll shut em up, oh the crazy dirty things we do for the people we love, intimacy is awesome but nothing like a raunchy steamy hard core raw fuck, sorry my dick got a lil bit carried away, damn man ur a constant reminder I'm gay, u make my member start to jump twitch and chub, with the friction of ur touch or a healing hug, i turn to guck and mush, lost in the insanity of lust, guess I've been a stupid shmuch, but now with u in my life I've finally found some luck, cuz of u each and every day doesn't suck so much, u might say I'm both love and star struck, following passion and faith takes guts, I do believe dreams can come true, but that's only because I magically met u!

Peace and 1,
JC
11/29/15

No comments:

Post a Comment