Monday, November 2, 2015

On Demand Command Performance

I was reminded how hard it is to perform on demand, I'm not a light switch that works on voice command, but that doesn't make me less talented at all, in fact we get better after we fail and fall, I'm only in the beginning stages of my career, trust me I'm consumed by irrational insecurities and fear, it's nice tho to be humbled and checked, I hope u don't think I'm full of bullshit and really inept, I don't just talk a good game, nobody's immune to imperfection or shame, we've only ourselves to blame, tho I'm blessed with looks rap skills and brains, I wonder how long my fame will reign, perhaps Pac was right that some things will never change, and maybe celebrity isn't in my destiny, but I won't let doubt or disbelief get the best of me, I am strong passionate and driven, like MLK Jr I have a dream and an enlightened revolutionary vision, that consciousness will awaken from its hellish prison, people will stop being sheep and finally start truly living, u can look to others or even up, but if u look deep inside ull find the answer is love!

Peace and 1,
JC
11/2/15

No comments:

Post a Comment