Wednesday, November 11, 2015

One Of The Greats

Me and my problems are easy to ignore or dismiss, u think I'm just an annoyingly whiny lazy complainy bitch, so spoiled and privileged over showered with gifts and glitz, fed fatter platters of luxuriousness and bliss, how did we become automatically labeled cis, and what is even the meaning of this, googled it and it's transgenered's opposite, enough with the drop the T shit, but we need to have a civil conversation and discuss it, I'm having real trouble comprehending and/or understanding, so many people are shouting equality and demanding, yet nothing ever changes, I connect better with random strangers, at least when it comes to my music, I wonder if it's cuz my fam and friends aren't used to it, seeing me perform on stage live, I let the whole world into a completely different more personal side, it ain't easy baring ur heart and soul, financial sustainability thru art seems like an improbable goal, tho I have unwavering belief and the utmost faith, I can't help but wonder will I leave a legacy as potent as any one of hip hip's greats!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
11/11/15

No comments:

Post a Comment