Monday, November 30, 2015

Outta My Damn Mind

Always get into trouble when writing about certain people, words can work such wonders but can also reek havoc and be evil, I'm far from perfect in fact I'm beautifully flawed, I don't see sex or relationships as a sport, we make up our own limitations and rules, communication tho is the key or the vital tool, it's hard not feeling like sloppy seconds, never the groom always just best friends, and what's so bad about that, don't worry about the love I lack, I've got it in abundance and plenty, I'm not flirting with u it's called being sociable and friendly, at the end of the day I choose music, fortune and fame's a lonely road with a lot of haters so I better get used to it, perhaps this was yet another unwanted sign, it's about that time to finally leave the past behind, get on my grind, and hopefully I'll find an opportunity or my chance to shine, like the bright light/star I was meant to be, I know hip hop and poetry are my destiny, and before u know it u'll have moved on and forgotten all about me, maybe then u'll sleep more soundly, I can't even begin to decide how on earth to say goodbye, it's like the memories of lost loved ones who've died, I'd rather let them eventually fade away cuz after all out of sight means out of mind!
 
Peace and 1,
JC
11/30/15

No comments:

Post a Comment