Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Power To Me & We The People

Time to just focus on me, let it go and let shit be, stop trying to change the world, it's ok to be gay and not wanna be a girl, also cool to know ur preferences, I have eclectic diversified references, I love people from all walks of life, I relate more with wallflowers misfits and the hip hop strife, talk about sexism and racism, tho I'm not poor black or have been to prison, ya'll shld understand the situation I'm facing, ur perpetuating genocide hatred and discrimination, lead by example, remember the preamble, we the people, can defeat this corrupt capitalistic corporate culture that's pure evil, but we need to unite together and fight, no presidential candidate will but Bernie might, actually correct some of the mistakes made, hope we can even redeem ourselves from a failing grade, Kathy Griffin may have rocked the D list, but I'm wicked fucking pissed, how dare u ruin this great country's legacy, what scares me the most is giving power to the republicans aka the confederacy!

Peace and 1,
JC
11/4/15

No comments:

Post a Comment