Sunday, November 29, 2015

Seems So Unnatural

How are u functioning without any sleep, that can't be healthy surviving on espresso and coffee, bitch u crazy, whoops a daisy, it's like forgetting to eat, until u stop and wonder why ur so grumpy, oh that's alright, I'll have a cigarette and pack the pipe, apparently ur a night owl, a harsher critic than Simon Cowell, but brutal honesty, is as rare as genuine modesty, chivalry is as dead as hip hop, I could never pop and lock, I'm so not a dancer, hope Alzheimers isn't as hereditary as cancer, if so I'm scared of being alone, waking up everyday not knowing I live at an old folks home, no idea of who I am, who's my real friends and fam, verses nurses doctors and hospital staff, i try to put on a brave mask, but it's a very scary thought, I need at least a cohort, otherwise I'm screwed, there is some good news, I won't have to worry about bills or food, in fact I probably will forget even how to tie my own shoes, tell the difference between water and booze, maybe homosexuality is a characteristic I can choose to loose, perhaps luck is like a giant metaphorical game of duck duck goose, wish the universe and I could call a truce, tho I don't think life or love is harder cuz i like dudes, like the Indians persecuted before the jews, ISIS Republicans and Russians are anti gay too, hatred prejudice and discrimination are phenomena that actually just naturally ensues!

Peace and 1,
JC
11/29/15

No comments:

Post a Comment