Monday, November 16, 2015

So Fucking Out

You're so fucking god damn lazy, and it is driving me ridiculously crazy, make up ur mind, stop wasting my time, u say u wanna help, but selfishly look out for just urself, I make tons of compromises for u, while there's never any follow thru, at least on your behalf, why do I even ask, I give and give yet all u do is take, learn the definition of reciprocate, friendships can't be just one way, perhaps 2 dudes can't be friends cuz they're both gay, all for sure... I know, is that ur sarcasm and jokes, are no longer wanted, look at everything uve got and flaunted, I don't expect a lot, now that u can't easily get me pot, our dynamic has changed, I'm so resentful I'm showing my fangs, when is enough enough, if u continue to neglect and reject my love, one of these days I'm gonna snap, what is it that u don't grasp, I don't want ur dick or ass, I have to simply sit back and laugh, I guess it's me who's the real fool, I don't work so hard to support or for u, I thought u were pretty open minded and cool, now I realize I was nothing more than a useful tool, I'm not talking about being a human footstool, laugh out loud, fuck u fuck u fuck u...I'm out!

Peace and 1,
JC
11/16/15

No comments:

Post a Comment