Monday, November 23, 2015

Spoofing An Illusion

Are u real or just another illusion, my heart can't take anymore confusion contusions or bruising, ur sensuality is simply oozing, ur energy is calming and soothing, but I don't want to get caught up in ur love, u give such wonderful revitalizing hugs, but enough is enough, keeping u at bay is tough, feelings aren't easily controled, sick of assholes sucking dry my soul, why don't u go home, leave me be bored and alone, cuz im done with unavailable people, I thought money was the root of all evil, apparently tho I was mistaken, nothing worse than friendship faking, seems that at the end of the day, we can't be in a platonic relationship if we're both gay, just doesn't work that way, still I hope and pray, eventually someone will want me all to themselves, holds my hand and always there to help, wicked sick and utterly tired, of the incessant flakes and liars, I'm about to hibernate forever, but then I dream of u and I together, waking up to remember, I'm the only one jerking off my member, cuddling with a body pillow, probably more rejected than Willow, can't stand this superficial world, gay is not synonymous with being a girl, ignorance is running rampant and widely spread, it's absolutely disgusting what u will do to prosper and get ahead, why won't we see thru the bullshit that's been fed, I often wonder if life's really just a spoof of The Walking Dead!
 
Peace and 1,
JC
11/23/15

No comments:

Post a Comment