Thursday, November 19, 2015

Victim Without A Support System

The only thing harder to do than stay is leave, why did it take this long for us to meet, funny how the universe works, there've been so many flakes fakes and jerks, all along the way, I figured I'd never find a best friend who's gay, I don't know what my future holds, I'm such an antagonist to authority never doing what I'm told, I'm a revolutionary rebel, I'll take a Grammy or a million bucks instead of a medal, for my poetry and hip hop music, the media attention celebrities get do they ever get used to it, it's something I often wonder, imagine being picked apart for every mistake accident or blunder, everybody all up in ur personal life/business, those reality tv competition judges are extremely vicious, I mean they'll tear u apart and rip ur heart out, crush every single dream and ounce of confidence left in u to bout, leaving u nothing but a hopeless victim, why don't u have any type of support system, does the power of love really conquer all, at least now I have someone like u to catch me when I stumble or fall!

Peace and 1,
JC
11/19/15

No comments:

Post a Comment