Tuesday, November 24, 2015

What Do U Do

Yesterday I was all about that dick, i know I'm aggressive stubborn and thick, especially when it comes to being antagonistic, I'm here to maintain balance I think, please don't let consciousness go extinct, humanity is at a crossroads/brink, something big is gonna happen, won't see the wealthy rich 1% laughing, it's time for we the people to take action, the world's compassion is completely lacking, perhaps it's too much for me to be asking, the whole globe is cracking, falling apart at the seems, we've lost our groovy steam, shouldn't ever give up on ur dreams, like or share my music and poetry more than my pics and memes, i need all ur help love and support, desperately seeking a gbf or cohort, who turns friendship into a sport, will play pretend fantasyland or build a fort, by my side to slay and thwart, evil discrimination hatred pimples or warts, I'd never judge or make fun of u, cuz i try to always live by the golden rule, i may not be popular or cool, but I at least follow thru, continue to fight for equality and truth, tell me tho...what do u do?!?

Peace and 1,
JC
11/24/15

No comments:

Post a Comment