Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Bunch Of Fricken Hypocrites

It's nice to finally have what I want and what I need, it actually reinvigorates my faith and my belief, that everything and everyone u meet is for a reason, it always changes like the seasons, except in SoCal where the weather's wild and freaky, life is not a game or a race to be won and some will excel progress faster than and even beat me, so much more of a journey gotta learn to enjoy the ride, don't just rely on getting high, perhaps that bad habit is a crutch, but u know when ur without any I totally come up clutch, when I start to get overwhelmed with anxiety, I try to calm my mind down by simply trying to breathe deep, grab hold of my feelings and emotions, there's definitely magical powers being close to the ocean, I do recognize how I'm very lucky and blessed, sorry for being so poetry and music career driven and obsessed, not out to battle bout or be the best, willing to take whatever obstacles and tests, god karma or the universe throws my way, won't focus my energy anymore on gaining support from my community known as "the gays", since u repeatedly reject my services and love, I will not play politics suck dick or be a notch on ur belt of guys uve fucked, I've had enough of ur shallow superficial shit, get over urselves we all need help and are just a bunch of fricken hypocrites!

Peace and 1,
JC
12/2/15

No comments:

Post a Comment