Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Can U Stand Still & Grow

I've been so focused on everybody else, I'm totally neglecting myself, what's so humiliating about asking for help, all people dream of extreme wealth, but enough is never enough and we want more and more and more, we're a bunch of greedy selfish whores, dirty filthy gluttonous pigs who take and take and take yet rarely give, so many robotic zombified stifled stepford souls that don't truly live, have u ever met someone tho who made ur heart jump or skip, crazy enough to do the dare and skinny dip, let me see u dance and sway those hips, I'll be there to catch him when he falls or slips, put up with his bipolaresque hissy fits, hate to see him grumpy miserable unfulfilled or sick puking with the shits, sorry for getting all disgusting vulgar and gross, but there's and ugly side to life no one talks about but everyone knows, that's just the way it is and how it goes, whichever way the wind blows, I'll follow my passionate driven gut and with a lil luck I may find a place I can book hip hop shows, happiness happens so sluggishly slow, karma can be so cold it scolds, what if I never fit the mold, can a man stand sit or stay still yet still grow?!

Peace and 1,
JC
12/8/15

No comments:

Post a Comment