Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Don't Blow Up Spots

What I want to talk about is offensive to others, and I don't want to censor myself or blow up the spot of my brothers or undercover lovers, I think everyone has their secrets, the question is can u keep it, are u trustworthy and loyal, do u easily crack or more hard boiled, I don't however want to be an enabler, unlike How To Get Away With Murder I won't be ur gravedigger, we all have hard tough choices to make, perhaps ull see things clearer after some time and space, I'm not perfect but I won't settle, instead of just talking about ur dreams and fantasies put the peddle to the metal, shut up and drive, with the top down u feel so alive, as free as the wind and air, doesn't matter that I don't have long flowing hair, or that I'm short, yes i'm a good sport, but I too would like a boo/cohort, to walk thru life with, unconditional companionship is a gift, trying not to spill the T but rather take a sip, tough not to burn bridges or my lips, that's what happens playing with hot fire, don't turn into one of those hidden agenda manipulative liars, some sins are unforgiveable impossible to heal and mend, maybe let's just be best buds and friends til the end!
 
Peace and 1,
JC
12/9/15

No comments:

Post a Comment