Monday, December 28, 2015

Don't Come For Me Or My Dream

How do I learn to enjoy this moment in the present, I'm giving a lot but not reciprocally getting, I'm living by the golden rule, while everybody else laughs at or takes advantage of me like a gullible fool, the nice guy finishing last alone, afraid to leave home, cuz I've been there done that, yet I'm back can't recapture or get passed the past, fell into a quicksand trap, psyching myself out with impossible stastics facts and math, which isn't a good thing, I'd love to just write rap and sing, move forward towards fulfillment and happiness, life simply isn't fair nor perfect and ur lucky to get a splash of  bliss, I'm done asking for help and/or advice, me myself and I are responsible for whether or not I live life right, apparently I'm not good at constructive criticism, defense mode kicks in so I shut down and don't listen, expressing valid reasons u label excuses, it's u who says I'm lazy and not doin enough that abuses, I have the right to dream, expect supportive people to join my team, who have the necessary skills I lack and also the green, cuz working hard solo sacrificing and saving is way more improbable than it seems, my passionate soul's running out of steam, but when u try to come for me I can get very spiteful angry and mean!

Peace and 1,
JC
12/28/15

No comments:

Post a Comment