Friday, December 11, 2015

Don't Even Know Me

Yes I do love u but I love me more, what'd u go and break my heart for, it's my own damn fault, protecting my heart like a vault, so I become numb to my overzealousness, consumed by resentment spitefulness and jealousness, how come I don't have it, waa waa waa I've fucking had it, stop ur incessant bitching and complaining, ur self loathing pity parties are draining, suck it up, nobody's entitled to love, can I at least get a hug, friends who dream big and don't act all smug, arrogant and condescending, I'm constantly having to keep defending my intentions of uncensored self expression, no I'm not an opportunist, like Martin Shkreli The Kardashians or Amy Schumer is, but obviously they have or know something I don't, people have the ability to awaken and change they just won't, I'm done trying to save the world, think maybe I should reconsider my relationship with girls, not fully homo or hetero, perhaps I'm asexual, but this loneliness is killing me slowly, how can I expect others to...if I don't even know me?!

Peace and 1,
JC
12/11/15

No comments:

Post a Comment