Monday, December 14, 2015

My Dark Side

Sometimes I secretly cry, so depressed with dark doubts I want to die, plot how I'd commit suicide, and then I realize I'm not that guy, I don't run away from problems and hide, I'll look the devil in the eye, laugh with self confidence and pride, I know my value and worth, boredom and loneliness causes this spitefully jealous jerk, to spew such vicious maliciousness, I can't help it I'm so playfully sarcastic kinky and mischievous, all I want is good connection reciprocity and fun, I'm definitely not a one and done hun, I love when both of us cum and cum and cum, until we're tired and literally drained, don't be ashamed or so afraid...I'm not into pain, but I love sexually over stimulating u, all tied up helplessly sensory deprived so there's nothing u can do, except simply relax in ecstasy and let go, sorry I'm only interested in other athletic masculine hot jock bros tho, I love all gays...it's just my preference, predominantly an alpha acting sub who tops vanilla...it takes a lot to get in my back door/entrance, i don't know if I'll ever find my significant other, not promiscuously slutty or into random hookups 1 offs or getting between u and ur kids' mother, but in the meantime I'm open to old fashioned dating and taking on multiple undercover lovers, cuz I fight stereotypes...I'm not a scene queen, tho I know it's taboo I do want to start my own alternative home and team...who's with me?!

Peace and 1,
JC
12/14/15

No comments:

Post a Comment