Thursday, December 10, 2015

Fears, Failures & False Hope


No I refuse to choose practicality over achieving my dreams, fulfilling them may be as impossible as others make them seem, ur fears and failures aren't mine, stop saying ur just fine, when in reality your depressed as hell, unless ur clairvoyant u can't really tell, I'm not a mind reader, oh ur a bi breeder, more like gay for pay, it's disgusting when partnered people act that way, separate relationships into work hobby domestic vanilla and kink play, San Fran's the mecca for alternative living, I can't be the only one always giving, it simply doesn't work like that, yes I've eternally got ur back, but there are still boundaries and limits, enough with ur fake facades hidden agendas tricks and gimmicks, be ur genuine authentic self, u gotta learn to be brave and ask for help, showing feelings and emotions doesn't make men weak, one of my fetishes is intimacy, being empathetic doesn't mean pity me, my voice is very masculine straight acting and deep when I speak, some say I'm very mellow and soothing, have some rough edges that still need smoothing, nobody is perfect, but everyone deserves and is worth it, loving and being loved, cuddled kissed and hugged, so before u easily greedily throw me away, an adult should know building someone up with false hope is not okay!

Peace and 1,
JC
12/10/15

No comments:

Post a Comment