Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Gotta Ask To Be Rewarded

Think today will be the last, perhaps being trapped in the past, has actually hurt more then helped, still far from financial stability and wealth, got nothing really to show, underestimated how hard it is to grow, not to mention patience the unforgettable virtue, love lost is the hardest thing to work thru, time I think to give up, simply have had enough of being stuck, unable to plow on like a mac truck, perpetual loneliness sucks, sorry for complaining and making such a fuss, but I need some luck, to get out of this god forsaken rut, if things don't start going my way, I'll hop on the highway, leave and never look back, so much stress here i'm about to have a heart attack, overwhelmed by anxiety again, I don't want a psychologist I need friends, how are u appreciative of all that u lack, seem to be the butt of jokes u don't laugh with u laugh at, I'm super naive and oblivious, some sexual passes are ridiculous, be genuine honest and straight forward, if u never learn to ask ull never be rewarded!

Peace and 1,
JC
12/9/15

No comments:

Post a Comment