Friday, December 11, 2015

Having Rapping Talent

Is anyone even reading, can u give me a good reason, why I should give up on my dream, it's hard maintaining stability sustainability motivation and steam, many don't believe what they can't feel or see, please I need patience to achieve my legacy/destiny, trying to keep bettering me, stop betting and vetting against the collective we, no more war in the name of democracy, enough with this entitlement mentality and hypocrisy, so many big corporation companies combining creating worldwide monopolies, the US is electing it's way right into their second oligarchy, the whole globe's gone crazy capitalistic, terrorism is on the rise and people are starting riots going ballistic, cops are vicious and malicious, getting away with black murder that's not the least bit inconspicuous, even scenes caught on tape, conservatives are livid so religious and ISIS massacres are allowed against gays, congress is consumed with abuse of power, we're expected to stand down disarm and not be alarmed like dumb ignorant cowards, I don't trust anyone, why should u get to expect my best for free cuz it's fun, that's not how any of this works, u selfish greedy jerks, I know I do have value but how much is having rapping talent worth?!

Peace and 1,
JC
12/11/15

No comments:

Post a Comment