Monday, December 21, 2015

Hey Yo What's The Deal

Am i building him or me to be more than just 1 man, perhaps no one could ever truly understand, another's metaphorical hand, best to remember we all have failed plans, is every artist a brilliant illusionist who's mastered a sham, can't believe we let big banks pull the greatest heist/master financial scam, they legally steal repeatedly from poor people, they're fucking disgusting and evil, let's not work harder to give more money to government or pharmaceuticals while I cant pay for heat or eat a meal, u bet ur ass I'm willing to bow beg borrow and/or steal, but at least have the decency to discretely say hey JC/yo Joe why or keep it real with what's the deal, fuck corporate the rich and the greedy wealthy...bitch I'm regal, I dont even get how or what i feel, but u better recognize, I share the truth yet u believe all the gossip and lies, I'm not willing to compromise, cuz u can't see me in my dream in ur conscious mind's eyes, that's right...I've got 2...im gemini!

Peace and 1,
JC
12/21/15

No comments:

Post a Comment