Monday, December 28, 2015

I Just Might To Spite

Got to work extra early but still didn't get the worm, perhaps my turn got burned, caught up in a blaze of fire, at times I too am a hypocritical liar, give unwanted criticism and critique, my art isn't call and response interactive it's a soliloquy speech, take away what u will, I write poetry and have friends instead of a psychiatrist or popping pills, ya'll say I need help I've been asking for for years, being rejected and neglected so long I got lost in my tears and fears, now I'm reduced to a ball of insecurity and nerves, more non music work hurts, all I want is to get up on stage, spit my shit and get paid a decent wage, but hip hop died decades ago, too many disguised friends who play pretend when their foes, this is the life I apparently chose, I just think to myself like Pink sings "nobody knows", it takes time for people to change and grow, other's perception is limited tho, nobody's on my level nor has my heart or soul, I know I have unrealistic dreams and goals, but ur incessant negativity takes a toll, makes me want to run away and succeed to spite, yes I complain and gripe, ur def not the prime example of living life perfectly happy correct or right, ur out of my mind cuz uve been out of sight, don't repeatedly keep pushing me cuz I just might!

Peace and 1,
JC
12/28/15

No comments:

Post a Comment