Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Life's Simply Existential Guess

Ask for unconditional love but with conditions, I see all the hypocrisy in this greedy crooked system, always pick the lesser of two evils, i won't let assholes change how I treat people, even if they continue to do me wrong, care more about the beat then the lyrics in my songs, I can't have unemotional music or sex, yes I think u settle for less then it all or the best, I'm a financial wreck/a hot mess, life's simply existential guess, I'm pretty easy to forget, constantly reminding myself it's just not my time or turn yet, don't worry so much nor fret, overanalyzing's making me frustrated and upset, but I'm over here like I only give what I get, it's self defense, no more walls or fancy fence, enough political correctness fake and false pretense, this is real shit not virtual reality fairytale fantasy land pretend, u broke both my heart and soul and I don't know if I'll mend, i feel like I've lost my best friend, how do I close the door and finally pen that infamous signature..."The End"?!

Peace and 1,
JC
12/22/15

No comments:

Post a Comment