Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Make My Own Fate

Keep reaching but no one's there to help pull me up, what gives me confidence is knowing my value and worth as well as having lots of self love, not masterbation wise, I'm so over oversexualized guys, who talk a good game and fantacize, but don't seem to realize, tho well intentioned they're incessant mind games teasing and lies, are the reason I cry and want to die, I've decided to take a vow of chastity, no I won't compromise my morals to aid in ur blasphemy, go marry ur best friend, that is a huge accomplishment, no judgment just mad respect, I'm sorry it's my heart I'm trying to protect, I simply want more, a man who'll ravage me like a dirty sexy whore, a combination of passionate love trust and lust, I have both the balls and the guts, to not settle in life, I want music and financial success I guess instead of a wife, actually I'm gay so I should say husband, enough with random hook ups one offs and glory holes built for slutty anonymous cum guzzling, I need my relationships to be real reciprocal honest and balanced, don't want to worry about getting caught cuz we were callous, afterall humans are prone to fallibility error and mistakes, while ya'll wait around for ur destiny to magically happen I make my own fate!
 
Peace and 1,
JC
12/22/15

No comments:

Post a Comment