Friday, December 11, 2015

Me & WWIII: Battle Of The Classes

Can fall out of love as quickly as I jumped in, goodbye Adele's Hello after all these years I'm done wondering, if this poem or song is really about u, don't flatter urself dude, trust me I'm so much more than just our interactions, I only show and share a small portion/fraction, I'm wicked multi dimensional and faceted, gangster hip hop and rap's whack and lyrically ratchet, stop trying to make that and fetch happen, omission is a form of entrapment, uve got to express and communicate ur true boundaries and limits, feel like my heart's starting to eclipse, my loving light that used to shine so bright, that it could give the blind sight, helping those poor lost souls in the deep dark parts or cells of hell's depression, it's hard to tell whether I'm a curse or another one of heaven's blessings/divine interventions, seems I only eviscerate crush and hurt people, cuz my words are too conscious or real they're considered evil, u won't confront or face ur fears and/or ur own daemons, yet u let or are led by the head that produces and spews piss and seaman, get em out of ur asses, WWIII isn't a race war it's more religious in nature/battle of the classes.

Peace and 1,
JC
12/11/15

No comments:

Post a Comment