Sunday, December 6, 2015

No Personal Gain

No gun regulations rules or laws, with wars galore, capitalism's all about more, what are u so against an independent third party for, I mean isn't it good to have competition, wish ya'll would wake up pay attention and listen, really read the lyrical words, they're harshly conscious but never intended to be judgemental spread hate or hurt, I'm prone to oversharing giving and putting 210% into my work, killing people just makes problems worse, wish everybody would get their hands out of my pockets or murse, u know a male purse, jk I'm such a sarcastic nerd, but that's really what I've heard they call it, personally I've always preferred a wallet, made of leather or a fave of mine duct tape, i need to be way more patient and wait, accept the fact I can only inspire change, be careful not to break the cardinal rule of using magical powers or gifts...no personal gain!

Peace and 1,
JC
12/6/15

No comments:

Post a Comment