Saturday, December 19, 2015

Obnoxious Consciousness

Don't go ghost slowly fading away, wish I woke up next to someone every day, I can barely get a guy to hang once a week, I live modestly meak humble and cheap, don't dare me to make a peep, cuz I'll antagonistically do it, feel it's illusionist to think we choose shit, if everything happens for a reason, why are so many unconvinced and still not believing, what's life's purpose and meaning, are my words revolutionary enough to be considered treason, I'm pretty anti government and money, the levels of carbon emissions and global warming's disturbing not funny, the whole 2 party system is a joke, wish every member of Congress would choke, on all their injustice and hypocrisy, capitalistic corporate culture's corruption really bothers me, where is the love and consciousness, the lack of common sense intelligence and logic is destructive toxic obnoxiousness, ya'll need to wake up pay attention and work together to stop this, to achieve true happiness or if we meaningfully want bliss!

Peace and 1,
JC
12/19/15

No comments:

Post a Comment