Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Such Sweet Sorrow

Here today maybe gone tomorrow, leaving home is such sweet sorrow, yet it's a risk I'm willing to take, sorry for ur loss and heartache, but I care more about myself, since ya'll repetedly neglected and ignored my pleas for help, again I'm moving on and forward simply to spite, I don't want this lame RI life, watching others fake happy, while I'm confused whether ya'll laugh with or at me, cuz u think I'm making the wrong choice, hard to distinguish and find my own voice, over all the crazy amount of other people's insecurities fears and noise, I've lost my patience and poise, done apologizing and seeking approval, I'm desperately in need of some waste removal, to create and make room to grow, why is it so hard for me to stop overanalyzing take a leap of faith and just let go!
 
Peace and 1,
JC
12/23/15

No comments:

Post a Comment