Wednesday, December 23, 2015

U So Vain

When I say u it really means me, last time I checked speech was free, u keep building me up for nothing, there's a huge difference between lusting and loving, I'm capable of platonic cuddling and hugging but are u, u use sarcasm and jokes to hide how hurt u are from the lack of empathy and follow thru, some wear their hearts on their sleeves, I leave mine with my whole soul in my poetry, tho they're a reflection of life my experiences and feelings, u shouldn't be believing, I'm above hidden agendas and double meanings, I really hate choice stealing, letters and words like math and music are universal, most my alone down time's spent writing and rehearsing, stop trying to censor, school me or mentor, u might be the one who needs professional help, I mean if u repeatedly talk to urself, like Carly sings "bet u think this song is about u"...it's not, when I say u I mean me in case u forgot!

Peace and 1,
JC
12/23/15

No comments:

Post a Comment