Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Why So Serious

Need ya'll to tell me to calm down, turn and invert that frown, chill out and relax dude, not everything is that dramatic don't get consumed in doom, the sky is not falling and it's not the end of the world, I'm so overemotional I feel like a girl, I'm sorry I can't get myself under control, but I have this great big hole, in both my heart and soul, rejection boredom and loneliness takes a toll, it's weird to be winter yet not cold, Christmas is a few days away and there's no snow, god it's almost a new year...we're getting old, yes my poems are bold, but in raw genuine honesty there's beauty, I don't agree I'm sexy but I'm definitely a cutie, I too have self esteem issues, hope u got a box of tissues, make music that strikes a chord, leave fans addicted wanting more, playing my songs on repeat, I don't easily accept defeat, I'm super stubborn and aggressive, my family and friends worry out of love and overprotection, no one can save me from myself, if u really want to help, please just don't ever give up on me, understand I'm simply sensitive defensive and take criticism too personally!
 
Peace and 1,
JC
12/23/15

No comments:

Post a Comment