Monday, December 21, 2015

Wicked Blitzed This Christmas

I give up it's time to say goodbye, I didn't enjoy the journey/ride, felt led on duped and deceived, I no longer have faith or belief, please stay away from me, so I can greive in peace, my soul died today, if u begged me back I'd cave, there isn't anything left to say, I can't wait til May, I'm so sick and it's not the flu, it's the fucking lack of follow thru, what did I do, my gray world's turned blue, next it'll be black, from being stabbed in the back, my patience finally cracked, fuck the love shack, it doesn't exist, like Santa or Jesus it's another fairytale lie to tell the kids, I'm so over Christmas, nobody seems to miss this, they can go multiple days even weeks without a word, the silence is deafening kills me and simply hurts, tired of being alone, living in my parent's home, just wishing ud phone, the only way to calm my nerves is to get wicked blitzed aka stoned! 
 
Peace and 1,
JC
12/21/15

No comments:

Post a Comment