Thursday, December 10, 2015

Would Love Love

Laying in bed alone, still living in my folk's home, I feel like such a failure/loser, a begger can't be a chooser, what's wrong with me, am I repulsive and ugly, someone come cuddle and hug me, so this holiday season's not so sucky, there are nights I cry myself to sleep, why am I so serious over analytical and too deep, it's like my mind's powered by the energizer bunny, i don't think it's funny, to constantly be rejected and ostracized, by wolves in a sheep disguise, u can't forever hide lies, rules inherently get defied, the truth comes out eventually in time, can u sign or mime in rhyme, words hurt sometimes but can't commit crimes, guns nor letters kill...people do, my inner light and love does shine thru, defeating both depression and oppression, should be more aware gracious and thankful for all my blessings, life afterall is short, it's not a competition boardgame race or sport, and unfortunately we only get one chance, I've never asked a man to hold hands or can i have this dance, but I have before to a girl, I would love love more than anything else in the entire world!

Peace and 1,
JC
12/10/15

No comments:

Post a Comment