Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Can Love Cure The Hurt Introvert

I often stand alone quiet, internally tho there's a riot, many don't realize I'm actually an introvert, no matter what u say or portray rejection hurts, I'm constantly looking and searching for, my complimenting opposite who wants more, someone to keep me in check, I won't compromise or settle for less, than a man who understands and treats me like the best, of course there's got to be fantastic sex, but honestly I just want companionship, especially when I'm overwhelmed and can't handle shit, I want to be held and hugged and told it'll all be ok, going to bed and waking up next to u every single day, seems hard to find the light that shines the right way, wonder often if I'm meant to be in SoCal or The Bay, cuz nobody round here's on my level, being ostracized is frustrating me to completely disheveled, broken hearted with a stifled soul, don't feel I need another to make me whole, I've lost the passion faith and fight, but monogamous unconditional love in my life would be nice!

Peace and 1,
JC
1/5/16

No comments:

Post a Comment