Thursday, January 28, 2016

Exaggerative & Over Mellow Dramatic

I struggle like Mary J, going thru growing pains, similar to Pac I bout, with a passionate big loud mouth, but it has to be to express my heart, I have the talent potential and drive to make it very far, if I stop letting myself get in the way, I'm not defined by my mistakes and pains or being gay, can't help feeling afraid and so ashamed, falling and failing is hard, life's as fair as a game of cards, requires basic skills but, it's pretty much just luck, it's how u play and if u enjoy it, don't be a whiny annoying shit, nobody likes playing with sore losers, we need to be respectful to whichever man he ultimately chooses, but also be genuinely happy for him, let them go so u too can begin, and hopefully find my own inner peace fulfillment and love, ya'll do realize I'm being exaggerative and over mellow dramatic when I say I'm giving up, human interaction and friction has its necessary purpose, trial and error is important cuz we learn the most from what hurts us!

Peace and 1,
JC
1/28/16

No comments:

Post a Comment