Sunday, January 24, 2016

Fine Lines

It's hard always staying positive and gracious, I feel like people can read my fakeness, I'm much too genuine to lie, a high straightforward type of guy, tells the truth and how it is, on stage handles his business, some think I'm the shit when I spit, maintaining modesty and humbleness is hard I admit, success takes opportunity and luck, a lil leisure and comfort got me stuck, in quicksand land, where I have many family and friends who are fans of me the man, but don't know Joe the artist, lately I've been pushing myself the hardest, to move forward toward light love and happiness, fuck all that negativity and crappy ass crabbiness, I thought misery loved company, a lot of lost souls come to me, cuz they're contemplating suicide break down and cry right in front of me, sorry to say but life really ain't all that fair or sunny hunny, not trying to be mean or funny, most don't listen or care unless there's some sort of benefit like money, they always want u to scratch their backs, I'm just done being the nice guy getting last laughs, karma is one slow ho/bitch, ever been mummified or tied helpless and have an itch, well until then u couldn't possibly comprehend what I meant about learning to deal with real shit, there are fine lines separating reality from fantasy fiction and supernatural magical myths!

Peace and 1,
JC
1/24/16

No comments:

Post a Comment