Sunday, January 24, 2016

Good Old Fashioned Detachment

I'm learning to play the game detached, neither one of us can take what we said or did back, but I give up on trying with u, sorry but we're thru, kinda wish we never met, keep smoking excessively hoping to forget, I'm addicted to ur love, ur a spiritual soul altering drug, u have this miraculous power to lift me up, with a cuddle sesh or a healing hug, the big but tho, is u can also destroy me u know, I've become too needy and codependent, ur unavailable and already with ur bo/best friend, I must be a naive delusional fool, I guess we could settle this the old fashioned way with a duel, don't think fighting or home wrecking are cool, specify ur intentions boundaries and rules, I'll tell u now I ain't no on call slut or whore, I'm sorry I can't control myself from wanting more, than another secret undercover lover, I don't hook up on the dl with my brothers from another mother, again I'm not into prostitution, masochistically getting used to ur relentless emotional abusing, cuz every few whole days or weeks that pass by, without seeing u or receiving a text hi, is like sheer fucking torture, why couldn't I have been the one to have caught ya, seems I've always been cursed with timing, guess that means I should solely focus on my rhyming, go into self preservation and hibernation mode, somehow figure out a way to make my own happy home/humble abode, I absolutely hate being alone, thanks for all the sympathetic pity uve shown, I think I'm finally ready to pull up my boot straps and act full grown!

Peace and 1,
JC
1/24/16

No comments:

Post a Comment