Thursday, January 28, 2016

My Freestyle

To kill time when I'm bored and alone, I usually freestyle write a poem, I'm trying to manage my emotions better, have u ever written an unsent letter, not for anyone else, but to simply check urself, we all need help, do u know the difference between value and worth or rich and wealth, at the end of the day, we handle shit in our own way, I'm still getting to know u, so I'm learning ur quirks and rules, perhaps our definition of friendship differs, when will this spiteful hostility simmer, joblessness is exasperating my anxiety, I want ya'll to respect and think of me highly, not like a celebrity or royalty, just treat me normally, whatever that means, afterall like u and me they are just regular human beings!

Peace and 1,
JC
1/28/16

No comments:

Post a Comment