Friday, January 8, 2016

Outgrown Home

Gonna ignore u like u do me, that's a lil reciprocity, ur silence was maddening, laziness and codependency is fattening, done keeping secrets and playing games, no more making friends with gays, men are incapable of intimacy, void of emotion literally, forget communication skills, I smoke pot instead of taking pills, even alcohol doesn't help, cigs just aren't good for ur health, most grown folks act like childish ignorant brats, congress is a bunch of old crabs hags and hacks, shrinks are quacks, pigs don't serve and protect they attack, lawyers are really liars, I trust people like tires, which means I pretty much don't, look at the lack of accountability and responsibility we allow and condone, perhaps I'm better off alone, I think like Santa I've outgrown home!

Peace and 1,
JC
1/8/16

No comments:

Post a Comment