Thursday, January 21, 2016

Restart Smart

I lost my voice in fear and pain for far too long, but as I reflect back I realize just how strong, I actually am, I'm my own biggest fan, I simply forgot that, thanks for the bitch slap, I love u, I was such a fool, caught up in needless wants, jealousy kicks in so im spitefully thinking everyone fakes and flaunts, when I'm afraid I'll never find true love, I definitely don't get enough cuddles and hugs, I'm sorry I'm emotionally needy that way, but hey come on I'm gay, what is it ya'll really expect from me, but fuck it I'm finally free, I no longer seek anyone's approval except my own, I'm lucky as hell living at home, my parents are amazing people, they taught me I have the power to be good or evil, but most importantly they taught me thru leading by example, life ain't fair and u better be prepared or ull get trampled, u get far by working hard, it's ok to fall and fail as long as u restart, we've all got a lil phoenix in our hearts, this time around tho I'm trying to be smart, patience is the key virtue, and even when fam fans and friends hurt u, there's always the music, I've been blessed with this talent/gift and I intend to use it, hopefully helping others too, in case I don't say it enough to all of u who continuously put up with and support me...thank u!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
1/21/16

No comments:

Post a Comment