Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The Conscious Conscience

I was chasing u, a puppy love stricken fool, do u know how beautiful u are, uve raised the par bar, ur already a shining guiding star, problem is ur unavailable, I don't think I'm able or capable, of hiding my true feelings, plus I'm much too genuine respectful and dignified for lying or stealing, my conscious conscience can't handle cheating, same goes for excessive repeating, losing our friendship will take considerable grieving, but in the long run it's for the better, I'm a passionate driven nomadic go getter, I choose me and my dream first, maybe that's the reason I'm cursed, but I think sacraficingly settling is worse, I can tell u from experience regret hurts, that's why I live every day like it's my last, time flies by wicked fast, I've been so caught up in reflection of the past, I've got a big mouth that often overshares/reacts, perhaps I don't fathom or grasp, how ur hand in marriage hasn't yet been asked, can't help but laugh at a dumb ass, I just wouldn't keep waiting, cuz it causes too much internal contemplating and debating, creating conflict which I despise, I also hate goodbyes, but once uve crossed me or mine, meaning a gemini's fine line, there ain't no recovering, I am forever unconditionally loving, but ur behavior was unforgivably disgusting, quit advice giving and discussing my shortcomings, and focus on u urself actually doing something!

Peace and 1,
JC
1/26/16

No comments:

Post a Comment