Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Time & Money

What I want to do, is inspire and move u, we all need help now and again, I'd be nothing without family and friends, I know I'm overzealous too deep and intense, but faking happy doesn't make any sense, why not live life to the fullest, the universe throws curve balls like bullets, they're plain deadly, who cares if they finish ahead of me, it's not a rat race, or about the pace, besides they say slow and steady wins, whether ur fat or thin, over consumption is a sin, masc seeking masc doesn't mean anti feminine, but then again, many think Obama was the worst president, proving racism and discrimination are still prevalent, cuz it's for no other reason than him being half black, I hate how the media skews the truth and misconstrues facts, knowledge is right at our fingertips, this world is corrupt and it makes me sick, some people are so ignorant and thick, instead of focusing on problems and shit, let's figure out a way to actually deal with it, no more kicking the can down the line, ya'll are crazy delusional if u think money grows on trees for free and there's endless time!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
1/26/16

No comments:

Post a Comment