Thursday, January 21, 2016

Time's Almost Up

I can't find the right way, or what words to say, without it sounding like I'm threatening u, it's just that I'll be leaving soon, this simply isn't the place for me, but moving elsewhere won't be easy, especially since we've only recently met, uve been an absolute god sent, listening patiently like a good friend letting me vent, the thought of missing u is the reason behind the tears I wept, I'm hoping the more memories we make right now together, the longer we both will remember the pact of best gay buds forever, seems I'm pretty quick to forget, tho it could all be in my head, not trying to make it a metaphor for death, but I know myself and I don't have much time left, so do me a favor and say what needs to be said, this isn't goodbye, but please make the effort to keep in touch more than the infrequent occasional hi, I mean after Adele hello is so over, who knows maybe we will reconnect someday when we're older, can reminisce and look back and laugh, my oh my how life flies by so fast, but no matter the distance or space between us, nothing diminishes my love, just know that I cherish each and every moment with u, and don't worry my mom will make sure I come home to visit often too!

Peace and 1,
JC
1/21/16

No comments:

Post a Comment