Sunday, January 10, 2016

Truth Isn't Hateful

Telling the truth isn't hateful, why do u think cuz i want more I'm ungrateful, what I can't stand is undeserving icons and celebrities, and I'm not saying this out of petty envy and jealousy, drag queens are not the only form of gay entertainment, bet ur all waiting for my arraignment, when I finally go off the deep end, cuz I can no longer take this fake southern hospitality and playing pretend, donate to true talented artists, cuz maintaining motivation and passion is the hardest, most work day jobs and have careers, never making it is one of my biggest fears, my poetry and music's my hard work blood sweat and tears, all that time seems wasted since it's been nearly 7 years, and what do I have to show for it, ya'll think u understand but really don't know shit, bet u couldn't handle this, what if I actually achieve true happiness and bliss?

Peace and 1,
JC
1/11/16

No comments:

Post a Comment