Saturday, January 16, 2016

U Need To Believe To See

Who's the person behind the traffic light, u are the wind beneath my kite, hopefully I'm about to take flight and soar, can't take this extreme boredom and loneliness anymore, time to become a whore, more concerned if I swore, or if I have a good beat, think it's about time to admit defeat, seems pointless to follow my dream, nobody wants to be on my team, trying not to wallow in self pity, but please forgive me, I feel like a worthless failure, yada yada yada nobody wants to hear ya, keep neglecting and ignoring me, stop saying here in America ur born free, life's all about money, u only get lustful love if ur a badass or u make them laugh cuz ur funny, we like the weather shouldn't always be sunny, this wretched depression has got me jealously spiteful and cunty, I'll put this bluntly I just want him to toke a blunt with me, ever around some fine hunny and u get all stuttery and clumsy, why does he make me so weak in the knees, I'm sure somebody out there agrees, instead of violence and war let's make peace by smoking trees, faith is like the air we breathe, u gotta believe, even tho it's something no one sees!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
1/16/16

No comments:

Post a Comment