Friday, January 8, 2016

Unlovable Codependent

Why can't I find my codependent, I'm ugly is the only justifiable reason that's evident, I'm lucky if I can get a guy to hang once a week, my hip hop career and success seems bleak, apparently I'm minimal if not invisible, not expressing myself is making me miserable, all I want is to be happy, life's crappy and filled with tragedy, I'm mad at the atrocity and greed, what's wrong with me, ur man is lovely hubble, I'm a chameleon looking good shaved or unkempt with stubble, I hate to burst a bubble, but rejection feeds my greatest insecurity I'm unlovable, afterall I'm 33 and still single, always the 3rd or 5th wheel when I try to mingle, I've decided it might finally be time, to say fuck u and urs I'm focusing on me and mine!

Peace and 1,
JC
1/8/16

No comments:

Post a Comment